Her attention to detail is unbelievable, nothing gets lost, nothing is forgotten and most importantly Lisa is calm and flexible when things go wrong, and always finds a solution.
Lisa has lovely interpersonal skills, and clearly has a high EQ and "gets" people, figuring out how they like to work and adapts her approach accordingly.
For me, this really set her apart from many others I have worked with. She worked skilfully with a variety of personalities. She instils confidence, a sense of being in control all done in the calmest of manners. She looks for and is responsive to feedback.
• Adelle R. Atkinson, MD, FRCPC, Associate Professor of Paediatrics, University of Toronto, Director of Postgraduate Medical Education, Department of Paediatrics, Clinical Immunologist, Division of Immunology and Allergy Blood and Marrow Transplantation, Hospital for Sick Children
Lisa Lipowski and her CDC team have gone above and beyond our expectations.
We have received excellent feedback from committee members, invited speakers and conference participants on how well they were received. Her "hands on" approach and her attention to containing our costs have been invaluable.
• Hélène Ezer, N, PhD, Director, McGill School of Nursing, Associate Director, McGill University Faculty of Medicine
YOU are amazing, thanks to you and team.
It was to the minute, organized, seamless... I think our conference was a resounding success. Please accept my thanks for the wonderful planning and organization for this conference. Your team is gracious and resilient, necessary skills when organizing these events.
It is always a pleasure working with the Curly Dog Team!
• Valerie Frunchak, N, MSc(A), Associate Nursing Director, Maternal-Child Health, Training and Staff Development, Assistant Professor, School of Nursing, McGill University
I was highly impressed by the professionalism of Ms Lipowski's organization.
The meeting operated flawlessly and the participants were uniformly impressed by the attention shown to all the details of its organization.
• Stuart M MacLeod, MD, PhD, FRCPC, Vice President, Academic Liaison & Research Coordination, Provincial Health Services Authority Professor, Pediatrics, University of British Columbia
Lisa and her team provided exemplary organizational skills.
They were at all times flexible and accommodating, and highly responsive (with practical advice and solutions) to our demands. They provided superb support in the lead-up to the meeting, and essentially no aspects or contingencies were overlooked. Their AV skills were terrific. We had many positive accolades from our guests.
• Anne Junker, MD, Associate Professor, Paediatrics, University of British Columbia Director, Clinical & Population Studies, Child & Family Research Institute; and Director, MICYRN-RRSEM
Ms. Lipowski is a master organizer.
We were pleased with the services that Lisa and her team provided. We found them to be highly professional, well organized, and readily available. Whatever Ms. Lipowski did, she did very well.
• Laurie Gottlieb, RN, PhD, Professor, Flora Madeline Shaw Chair of Nursing, Director Emeritus, McGill School of Nursing, Editor Emeritus, Canadian Journal Of Nursing Research
CDC brings excellent experience and professionalism to any organization needing management of events, academic symposia or conference.
I am writing to offer my recommendation for CDC as your event/conference organizer.... Despite huge potential obstacles, including an event location under construction until a few days before the event, our symposium was smooth and seamless in line with our day to day programming.
• Gisele Knowles, Co-president, Canadian Cytometry and Microscopy Association, Manager, Operations, Centre for Cytometry and Scanning Microscopy, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre Research Institute, Toronto, Ontario
Nous pouvons vous assurer que Mme Lisa Lipowski, présidente de Curly Dog ainsi que son équipe ont su montrer une grande passion pour leur travail, nous donnant entière satisfaction en s'acquittant de leurs tâches avec promptitude et une grande attention aux détails.
Nous avons eu le privilège de travailler avec la firme de communications Curly Dog Inc. au courant de la dernière année en vue de l'organisation de notre « Premier symposium international sur la recherche en interventions en sciences infirmières » qui a eu lieu en avril dernier à Montréal. En raison de circonstances imprévisibles, nous avons dû changer de firme de communications au courant de la planification de l'événement. Nous avons alors engagé la firme Curly Dog Inc. qui a su prendre la relève en démontrant un professionnalisme impeccable. Nous estimons que le succès de notre événement est dû à la grande qualité du travail produit par cette dernière.
• Sylvie Cossette, inf., Ph. D., Professeure agrégée à la Faculté des sciences infirmières de l'Université de Montréal et chercheuse au Centre de recherche de l'Institut de cardiologie de Montréal, Co-directrice du GRIISIQ; et
• Nancy Feeley, inf., Ph. D., Professeure adjointe à l'École des sciences infirmières de l'Université McGill et chercheuse au Centre de recherche Lady Davis en sciences infirmières de l'Hôpital Général Juif de Montréal, Co-directrice du GRIISIQ