Virtual Cancer Cachexia Conference 2020
September 10-11, 2020
Registration closed on Friday, September 4, 2020.
Due to the high number of requests, we have re-opened the link.
Please note a $25 administrative fee has now been added for late registration.
You will receive your login information prior to the conference start on Thursday.
Thank you for your understanding.
Please contact us if you have questions: email@example.com
Registration fee for the conference is $100 USD
This year because we are launching our Cancer Cachexia Society, registering for this virtual conference will also include a complementary annual membership to the Society.
We invite you to check out the resources, activities, and discounts to future conferences provided as a Cancer Cachexia Society member at the following website: Society website »
Becoming a Society member is not mandatory, you will have the option to register for the conference only if that is your preference.
Overall, your $100 USD registration fee will include:
- Access to all virtual presentations and discussions during the conference
- Access to recorded presentations and discussion during the conference and up to 60 days following the conference
- Access to abstracts and posters
- Access to recorded poster presentations during the conference and up to 60 days following the conference
- Option to submit an abstract to be considered for a short talk in the Next Generation Researcher in Cancer Cachexia session of the program
- Option for poster presenters to publish their abstracts in the journal Current Opinion in Supportive & Palliative Care
- Option to receive an annual complimentary membership to the new Cancer Cachexia Society